Administrator of the Mobiledo service pays special attention to protecting the privacy of its users. Given the privacy of every Internet user, we would like to ensure that we do everything to provide the highest level of security. Visiting www.mobiledo.pl you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the rules as set out below.
www.mobiledo.pl constitute the "Terms" of the service.
2. As part of the Service Administrator processes information about Users, including information to be personal data, subject to the existing laws, in particular in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 144, pos. in 1204, as amended), using the security measures required by law.
3. Administrator distinguishes the following types of data being processed: a. personal data voluntarily provided by users needed to register for the Service, to use it, and to contact with the User, such as name, surname, name of the represented company, phone number, e-mail.
b. personal data voluntarily provided by users, necessary to make the payment for the Service, such as payer’s address, credit card number, name and surname of the card holder, its expiry date, tax identification number.
c. data on users’ activity on www.mobiledo.pl together with cookies. These include information on operational systems, browsers, resolutions used by users, number and sources of their visits and time spent on the website. This data can be used to measure the manner of the website’s use and its optimization, in particular to raise its usefulness.
d. data, including personal data, obtained through a dedicated Facebook apps connected with the service. These include data on the User’s activities and pages available at the Facebook.com, which it manages. Administrator processes the data in the manner specified in the regulations of the Mobiledo service available at www.mobiledo.pl. Administrator can use the anonymised summary data to create his own analysis and reports (also publicly available.)
4. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information concerning the User or any third party, to authorities, which submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis. Except as indicated in the previous sentence, information about the User will not be disclosed to any third party without the User’s permission.
5. The User data will be retained for period not longer than is necessary in connection with the use of the Service, and then will be removed from the Database.
6. Every User has the right to access his personal data, the right to correct, complete, as well as the right to demand that processing of his personal data be discontinued and the data be deleted, by applying to the Administrator in writing, by using the contact form available on the website www.mobiledo.pl. If the data conditioning the use of the chosen service resources and the Services offered within this service, are deleted, the User loses the right to use them.